Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Titles

How do daily bloggers come up with the titles for their posts? I have no idea, I usually just wing it. :P

Had several happy moments and several upsets today.

On the positive side: the scrap metal we had sitting in our driveway was picked up today. Yay The processor that Dwayne ordered for my computer came in. It was a triple core AMD one, and it wasn't expensive at all. It was gonna replace the processor in my trusty Wal-Mart special that I bought like 5 or 6 years ago. It's still going strong, with like no problems at all. "Knock on wood."

On the negative side: My mother board will not support the new processor, it won't even support Dwayne's, and his is only a dual core. Which means I will not get to play Star Wars on my computer this weekend while Dwayne plays on his. I also can't work for god knows how long because I wrenched my back last week. My bones are all in the right places but the doctor on call in the emergency room said it could be a slipped disk, pinched nerve, or plain old pulled muscles. Who knows. What I do know is that I have trouble walking, can't sit for long periods of time, and can't make any sudden moves that involve the waist. Which is like everything!

It's almost time for me to go to sleep cause I have to be at school tomorrow morning before 8:30 to write a math test that I missed last week. Wish me luck.

Later All and Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment