Sunday, November 6, 2011

Crappy

So I'm feeling crappy and lousy. I had a massive headache last week that made me miss a couple of classes. I had to sleep and that was hard with the construction crew still working on the basement. :( and :)

The basement is almost done, hopefully the dust will stop flying thru the air and clogging up my sinus's. A stuffed nose is not fun at all, especially as it is getting colder and cold season is starting. One of the downsides of the construction at my house is that it looks funny without a front porch.
And smaller to boot. We are gonna be putting a porch back on and it should be insulated so maybe it will be useable year round, and not as a spare freezer in the winter. :)

My classes at school are going fine and I''m finding that math really is useful in everyday life. However not everything I'm learning looks like it's gonna be useful. Oh well maybe I'll find a use for it, somewhere, in a far off galaxy in the far distant future.

One thing I'm not finding crappy is my beta testing for BioWare and since I can't really talk about it all I'm gonna say is " Buy this game. NOW NOW NOW"

Later All and Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment