Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tequila

So I went back to school today after a week off. I wrenched my back muscles last week and was having a lot of trouble moving around. I got into class and one of my classmates is a nurse and what she recommends as a muscle relaxant/pain reliever is a shot of Tequila or two. :)

I like that, however as I am an alcoholic drinking just isn't in the cards. Even if it is therapeutic. Oh boy do I wish it was. Normally I have some control over my urges to drink when Dwayne and I go out. I now have a 1 drink rule and it has to be in a mug. And definitely no beer what so ever. Ever.

Why, you say. Well there was a time when I would start the day with a beer and just keep going and going. Maybe sometime during the day I would have something to eat and then again most days I didn't eat at all. All I did was drink beer, coffee and smoke. I didn't really like myself during that time. Not going to repeat that time again, so no drinking for me.

As for my classes I have to write my word processing midterm tomorrow and financial math test on Thursday morning. Most of the others I'm pretty much caught up on. So we'll see how well I did. :)

Later All and Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment