Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Getting Kids Mad

I'm in my last week of regular school, next week is exams. UGH Some of my teachers don't believe in giving much class time for reviews. I think I get an hour for math and an hour and a half for accounting. Man I love math and all that but I might need more time to review accounting. There are ratios I have never heard of.

Maybe I'll rethink the accounting specialty for my course, then again maybe not.

My kids have school all the way up til Dec. 22 and I finish on the 16th. Just in time to have a week at home without the kids in my face and wanting on my computer. Although I can just go on Dwayne's comp and play SWToR when it comes out on Dec 15th. Early access ftw. :P

Dwayne found a guy who gets paid for playing games. He was in the beta and as soon as the restrictions were lifted he streamed his game play. He has quite the following, and he plays Warcraft as well. bonus for me :)

That's all for now.

Later All and Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment