Monday, December 19, 2011

Holidays

So I have no school.

Still not at work cause of my back.

So what do I do all day today?

I act like I'm Dwayne :P

Took my food and my Coke Zero into the bedroom and played SWToR alllllll day long. I started at 6:45 as a lowly lvl 1 inquisitor and by the time he got home at 3:45 I was lvl 14 and 1/2. Man that game is sooo addicting, only thing is I can only play it when he's not home or if I have long period of uninterrupted time. I'm not at the point yet where I can log in for about 1/2 hour just to fool around doing like dailies or such. For that I have my Warcraft and I'm not gonna give it up. No way no how.

Dwayne had early access to the game and Bioware is apparently gonna give people a 48 hour grace period while they wait for their collectors editions and other pre-order to get delivered. I know that Dwayne's should arrive on the 23rd. woot can't wait.

I also can't wait for my birthday to come around cause I'm getting a laptop, and there are going to be no kids allowed on it at all. Maybe Dwayne will be allowed on it, who knows. :P

I should find out what my final grades for my first term at school are by Wednesday, when I do find out you know I'm gonna post them. Unless maybe if I failed, then I'm gonna hang my head in shame :(

Later All and Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment