Saturday, June 18, 2011

Work

So it's been 2 weeks of working and I gotta tell ya, sometimes my feet kill me. I work for 3 hours a day and almost all I do while working is cleaning. I know it's gotta be done but seriously. This is just something to do for extra cash until school starts in the fall. I'm going back to school, and hopefully getting fully funded by my band. Then if I want to work I can. Probably not going to tho. The course I'm taking does have 2 sessions of work experience in it. As it's a business admin course I'm taking I'll be working in an office. No more waitressing or working in a restaurant for me. :) Yay!

On the plus side of working I get tips. But sometimes you get customers who are really cheap and don't give tips no matter how good the service is. Dwayne and I go out if the service is good they get a tip. If it sucks then they don't. Most of the places we've gone to have good service.

Well that's my rant for the day.

Later All and Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment