Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Awesome

So while surfing the net yesterday a friend came across a news article needless to say it made both Dwayne's and my day. Sophie is coming home to Manitoba, and so are her parents of course. I think they are really happy to be on their way home, but after she gets completely out of the hospital they are going to have to do some adjusting. It's going to be great that they have the privacy again. I mean after spending 3/4 of her young life in a hospital it's going to be different to wake up in her own bed, and not see all the machines that were needed for such a long time. But I've said it before and I'll say it again kids are strange little people and they do amazing things. I pray that when she's old and gray with grand-kids that this will have been the hardest thing she had ever gone thru.

My prayers and others have worked for Sophie now we just have to get Gary on the way to recovery and better. I'll still keep Sophie in my prayers tho. :)

Later all and Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment