Monday, June 6, 2011

Kissing?

I have a serious question. When do couples stop kissing? The reason I ask is Dwayne and I don't kiss as often as we used to. When we started dating we were kissing all the time. I have noticed that other couples don't as well (I don't know what they do in their bedrooms tho )
Is it a gradual easing off and does it happen to everyone?

I have a theory about it. As couples get closer emotionally they don't feel the need to be constantly kissing and show how they feel to the rest of the world. We just celebrated our 11th anniversary and have been together for almost 20 years and I still feel the same way now as I did then. As a matter of fact I can't see life without him. It is my hope that we will have another 40 or 50 years together.

It is my wish that everyone who is married are still as much in love now as they were on the day they got married.

Later all and Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment