Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Who Knows

So it's been about a week since I posted last. A lot has happened, I did a work experience for school, hubby got a job, kid got sick.....What to talk about first?

First work experience for school was not what I expected at all. I was supposed to be shadowing and maybe doing actual work, but that didn't happen :( Instead I got farmed out to all these different services provided in the area. I found out about a lot of services and help available. It's gonna help me get my mother to move back here.

Hubby's job is to pick up recycling and sort it. A very dirty job and physical as well. The youngest has been battling a cold for about 2 weeks now and on the weekend it turned into an ear infection. Not pretty at all.

So all in all it was a very interesting week, more again soon I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment