Monday, May 31, 2010

Life

Well it's been a couple of days again. Not much happening here, did get some good news tho. Hubby got a job and the oldest is in for a visit and he has a job as well. With my little course we have a one week work placement and we had to give a list of places we'd like to go. I chose the DFC, cause it deals with aboriginal people mostly and that is something I'd like to get into. Helping families in need, but not be a social worker, I don't think I could do that. Plus it's 4 years of university and I'm not moving back to the city for anything.

I'm supposed to keep a journal for how the week goes to share with the class. More touchy feely crap :P Oh well can't get away without it. Last week for some reason I was all dressed and ready to go to school, at the door I just couldn't make myself go through it. It happened for 2 days. Not sure what was going on, maybe the depression is getting worse or am I starting to get panic attacks? Who knows? I don't.

Well that's it for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment