Friday, May 14, 2010

Another Week Gone

Well it's been another week of school and boy was it a doozy. I missed a day this week and apparently there was a big blowup between the rest of the class and the guest instructor. It was about whether little boys should be allowed to wear dresses and play with dolls. Now I have no issues with boys playing with dolls, but the wearing of dresses is something else.

1) Are the parents putting the child in the dresses? If they are then I believe the parents should be taken out back and ....... well you get the picture :)

2) Is the child the one wanting to wear the dresses? If it's the childs choice then fine with me. I'm all for freedom of expression from kids. I may not want them to go out in public dressed like that, but again it's their choice.

Enough of that topic. As a project for class we had to write about someone or someones who inspire us and why. We also have to present to the class. Well I chose my older brother for this for many reasons which I will not go into here. I sent him a copy of the project for his opinion and if there was anything I missed. He sent it back to me with very few changes and that it was no fair cause he was checking his email at work and to tear up was unmanly like. :) I liked what he added to it and I'll keep it that way.

As for other things that happened this week not much really.

No comments:

Post a Comment