Saturday, June 19, 2010

GRAD!!!!!

Hi all just a quick note to day that my course is over and I'm soooo happy. I had my mom and my oldest son there, and my son decided that he wants to do the course when it starts again in the fall. Before he goes into the mature student high school program. I think it would be good for him.

Some of us went out to supper and then to one of the local bars, I have never felt so old as i did then. I know I don't look 40 but boy did i feel it tonight. The bar was one that i went to when I was young and carefree (about a lifetime ago). It was packed with people about the age I was when I went there, and some of them were dressed the same way too. It's true when people say that fashion trends just keep going in circles and what was old is new again. I had about 7 drinks and so far I feel really good. Gonna eat my wings and drink my slurpee and maybe sleep on the couch as the youngest is sleeping in my bed with my hubby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment