Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just Stuff

Well I'm almost done with my course only 1 more day to go then graduation and lunch. I still don't like all the touchy feely crap being done but oh well I got some great certificates and a professional resume out of the deal :D I can't remember if I mentioned that we had to do a paper about 'Who Inspires Me' I did mine on my brother Cim and what role he has played in my life. I sent him a draft to edit and get his opinion on it, well when he emailed me back he called me a meanie cause he opened it up at work and he had to be all macho and manly :P

I showed the paper to my mom and she asked if she could have it and I said sure. I'm gonna print off another couple, make the font bigger and more fancy looking. I'll frame mine and give one to him to keep ( maybe I'll put it in a frame as well )

It's gonna be a long couple of weeks or weekends I should say. We are taking my mom back to the city this weekend and then next weekend a friend wants to come visit him. He misses us and is lonely (that may also be because his wife and daughter are still in another province at a childrens hospital), we miss him as well. It's just not the same with him in the city and us out in the country about 4 hours away.

Life will get easier soon as I will have my driver's license and hubby won't have to do all the driving anymore and he can sleep (he usually does as a passenger) when we go on trips.

Don't have more to say now, maybe later I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment