Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sick

So hubby and I are sick. Not no little cough sick I'm talking bent over in pain coughing sick, where it hurts to breathe sick. I've been feeling shitty for about a month now, Dwayne kept telling me to go see the Dr. and stop being a baby already. I said nope I wait it out like I always do. I'd get better I'd get worse I figured it wouldn't be much longer. So then he got sick. He said it was from standing out in the cold Friday night after the bars closed waiting for a cab. But that's another story :P

Man is he ever a baby when he's sick. He doesn't get out of bed all weekend, still putting it down to being hungover, then the coughing starts, so off to the Dr we go. Now the Dr looks at both of us and was going to tell me to give it a couple of days, but changed her mind when I said it had been about a month or so. She couldn't see down my throat it was so swollen and then she checked my lymph nodes in the neck. I have no idea whats wrong she never said but hubby and I did get big ass horse pills to take twice a day for ten days :(

The Dr did say that Dwayne's looks like sinus infection. Time to go back to bed and hopefully feel better.

Later all and Be Well

1 comment:

  1. I hope the both of you get lots of rest, take your medicine, and feel lots better.

    And tell Dwayne to get his ass in out of the rain! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete