Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blogs

So I read a few blogs almost on a daily basis, and I really like it when the authors post. Now not everyone posts on a regular basis, I sure don't, but I do respect the people who do. :) The ones I read are mostly about WoW with some real life thrown in for some variety. I'm a WoW stalker and proudly admit it. :P But seriously I just like to read about the things some people do, and the blogs I mostly follow are all based in the States and I'm way up here in the boonies of Canada. No possible way of me tailing and stalking in person :) I have some blogs on my favorites list that have had no new posts for over 2 years, but do I get rid of them, nope. Why you may ask? Just on the off chance that they may come back and make a post about something they have done in the game that was soo cool they just had to share it.

Oh well who knows if the blog sites ever shut blogs down for non-posting? Well I'm not gonna try it to find out. Uh nuh no way not me :P

Later All and Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment