Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Birthdays

Well it was my ..(not gonna tell you how old)..... birthday yesterday. I got a lot of good wishes and hubby made chinese food and bought cake. I don't feel any older but for strange reason this morning I felt like cleaning and folding clothes. I also put on makeup, which is almost unheard of for me. :) My hair on the other hand is starting to piss me off royally, it's at that stage where it's too long to spike it a bit and too short to pin up or put in a ponytail. Now I remember why I never bothered to cut it before, it just takes too damn long to fix and when I do get it fixed I'm not satisfied with how it turned out.
Dwayne always says it looks good.
My mother in law is taking us out for supper tonight to a local restaurant.

That's all for now

Later and Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment