Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Well another year has gone and so much has happened. All the kids are a year older.

I've put my foot down and decided that my mental and physical health are important to having a happy homelife. I may still give in once in a while but not to the extent that I did before. Got to cut out the stuff that gives off negative vibes and only keep the stuff that is positive. It maybe that some people are not talking to me anymore but oh well, that's life.

On the kid front Brittany got her laptop for xmas and we haven't seen her much since. :) She also has her second boyfriend. This one doesn't look scared of his own shadow and is cute as well.

Zachary asked Santa for a NintendoDS, and Santa came thru for him along with a couple of games for it.

Matthew.....well all he got was clothes :P

Hubby and I are holding off on each other's gifts since his birthday is in 2 weeks and mine is 2 months. He wants a new hard drive for his computer, and I was thinking of a family ring for me. I can dream can't I, he will get his tho.

Well that's it for now.

Later and Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment