Monday, December 20, 2010

Me

So I posted on FaceBoook that I have a blog and basically dared people to find it. :) Who knows if anyone really cares enough to find it, let alone to read it.

I talked to the owner of McD's yesterday and he asked me if I had talked to Wendy about my reduced hours and change in duties. I said yes but that I'm really not a lobby person and that I would take a couple of weeks and think about it. I also told him that there were 2 people who made my working environment a living hell and that I wasn't gonna name them. He's a new owner so he doesn't know anyone and I'm not gonna badmouth fellow employees. that's just rude and so unprofessional.

On another note Matthew is coming to visit for xmas, we pick him up from my brother Percy's house on Tuesday. Not sure how long he is staying.

Later and Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment