Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pay it Forward day...

So I was just going thru the blogs I regularly read and I notice that Shrinn has posted about paying it forward. Well this is something that Dwayne and I do on a regular basis, I didn't know that there was particular day for it. Dwayne calls it karma, that what you give out to other people will come back to you, or the secret. :)

On other fronts hubby and I have made alts and are leveling together, just something to do before the Warcraft Expansion comes out on December 7/2010. I'm doing the digital download and I have that day off so I can start playing at 12:01 am. The only question is am I gonna make a Worgen or a Goblin first......hmmmm.......that's hard to say. I will make both but with what classes i have no idea :S oh well I'll figure it all out.

later all and be well

No comments:

Post a Comment