Friday, January 7, 2011

Life

Did you ever have a song running thru your head and it just won't go away..... well I do and it makes me laugh. Ya know I really miss the music of the 80's, they just don't make them that way anymore. :( I was thinking about the 80's and just laughing at my memories. I could wear 4 inch heals, walk around all day long and never have to worry about falling down or tripping. Over the summer at my mother's I found my grad dress (she crocheted it for me), and we got Brittany to put it on. Now my daughter is my height and almost the size I was when I graduated from school. Her chest is smaller than mine. :P For some reason I don't have any pictures or if I do I can't find them anywhere.

So back to Brittany trying on the dress, I put it to the length it was for the dance/party part of my grad and she's going 'Mom it's too short' I was telling her I normally wore skirts and dresses that short while growing up. It barely covered my ass. :P and I must say that I had awesome legs back then. It was a time of preppy people everywhere. My older brother was scared that I was gonna turn into one (shudder), I never did. I made my own style :) I liked some of the preppy clothes, but I liked to spike my hair and have the dark eye makeup. And while I didn't actually wear army boots I did love my hiker boots (baby blue in color) with jeans tucked into wool socks.

Ok enough of going down memory lane for me :)

Later all and Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment