Monday, July 19, 2010


So I'm sitting here playing Bingo online and thought to myself 'Gee I haven't posted anything on the blog recently' Oh boy am I a slacker :)Let me see where do I start. Well we ended up going into the city several times which threw the budget right out the window and leaves us a tad short for the month. who knew weddings were expensive, oh well it was all worth it cause it got all my brothers and sisters together for a happy time instead of sad one. My mother got to see most of her grandchildren, she was missing 5. My brothers rode in from Ottawa on their motorcycles, Cim just bought himself a Harley :) On the downside Dwayne was too ill to go to the wedding or reception so he stayed in the hotel room sleeping and I got to drive. It's not often I can drive, he says I make him nervous. My drivings ok, I didn't kill anyone. :P

That's all that sticks out atm more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment