Sunday, February 17, 2013

Streaming

So I'm thinking about streaming. As I said in my previous post, hubby says I should do it. He even bought another monitor. I'm just not sure I can do it. I mean, the only game I play is Warcraft. I tried others, Guild Wars, EQ2(even I can't believe I tried it), a couple of Dwayne's games, and Star Wars, but I keep coming back to WoW. It's been a game that has kept me entertained for 6 years and counting.

There are times when I've taken a break but I always come back. Over the years I've become acquainted with so many new and interesting people from all over the world. I've raided back in vanilla with people from Australia, gone to dungeons with others from California and Europe. Had things in common with a lovely lady in one of the New England states(not sure which one). but the one I kept up with the most(at least followed the most) is the BigBearButt. Now that's a blog and I think he should be the one to stream, I just wish that I could be that gregarious and storytelling when I post stuff. :(

Anyway, I think if I keep posting and trying to make it a daily thing, or at least as often as I can, maybe, just maybe, I can work up the courage to try it. Wish me luck.

Later all and Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment