Sunday, July 31, 2011

Computers

Hey everyone it's been awhile since my last post. I know I'm so lazy about it. :)

I had Dwayne wipe my comp and reinstall windows on it. It was running so slow and it seems as if I got hacked or something. My hotmail acct was sending out spam emails and pretending they were coming from Blizzard. Blizzard is the company who has Warcraft, and they frown on those things. And someone was on my facebook acct when my computer was turned off. so needless to say it was time to reformat, the only way to be sure there were no viruses and such on it. Now I'm just waiting for Warcraft to download so I can play on my 2 days off. That's another blog post there, just not sure when. Maybe today if I get industrious. :P

Later all and Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment