Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Feelin the Love

Well in playing WoW I've tried most races and classes. I don't like humans, undead or bloodelf. I like draenai, goblin, gnome and dwarves. I will play the others if I want a change. As for classes my top choices would be cloth casters. The bottom of the list is rogue, shammy, dk, and warrior. Now I've leveled a warrior tank all the way to 80 and left her there. Don't like the melee dps and tanking there's just too much drama going on. The only dk I had I deleted because i just hated that class and most of them are idiots. I have made rogues and shammy before but almost always got bored with them about level 20 or so and them deleted them. this time round I made a goblin shammy
and for some reason I like her (maybe because she's a goblin ) Don't she look cute? As you can see she's level 38 and I'm bound to have leveled her some more soon. I'm really feelin the love for the shammy at this point. Will I get bored of her maybe who knows. I will keep her tho. :P

If anyone comes to read my blog and you play Warcraft what are your favorite classes?

Later all and Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment